Hello, guys once again welcome to your Techforus.in One Stop for all Android Related stuff. My name is Rehan and I am here with a new tutorial. In this tutorial, I will provide you to download the Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U Firmware aka Stock ROM or Flash File whatever you called.
Let me talk about the phone. Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U one of the coolest Smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U looks a lot like the Galaxy M20 and M30, but it has a few premium features such as a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen, an in-display fingerprint sensor. It has three rear cameras such as 25MP+5MP+8MP and a 25MP front camera.
The A50 comes with a 4000 mAh long-lasting battery. It runs on Android Pie. SM-A505U used premium Exynos 9610 SoC which is a solid performer for this price.
Table of Contents
You may also like:
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Flash File Download
- Install TWRP recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy A50
- List of best Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Bootloop fix
- Samsung Galaxy A50 FRP lock bypass
Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U Firmware
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U
Download Samsung Galaxy SM-A505U flash file? If yes then follow the next step. Now we are going to flash the phone.
- Download the Samsung Galaxy SM-A505U flash file according to your model number and extract it.
- After that, Download the Samsung USB driver and Odin Flash Tool.
- Then, install the Samsung USB driver and Odin Flash Tool.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- After, rebooting your computer, run Odin Flash Tool.
- Now, boot your Galaxy A50 SM-A505U into Download Mode.
- Boot into Download Mode: Power off your Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U> wait 3 seconds after power off the phone> then Press and Hold Volume Down key and Power Key together at the same time.
- After that, run Odin in Administrator Mode.
- Now, connect your Galaxy A50 SM-A505U to the computer using a USB data cable.
- After connecting the phone, you can see Added in the Odin interface that means your Samsung USB driver working properly.
- Selected Auto Reboot and Factory Reset Time options on Odin Flash Tool.
- BL: Now click on the BL option on Odin Flash Tool then go to the Samsung Galaxy A50 flash file (Firmware) and select “BL_AXXXXX…….”
- AP: Then click on the AP option on Odin Flash Tool then go to the flash file folder (Firmware) and select “AP_AXXXXX…….”
- CP: After That, click on the CP option on Odin Flash Tool then go to the flash file folder (Firmware) and select “CP_AXXXXX…….”
- CSC: Then select CSC options just like you select BL and AP file.
- Now click on the START button on the Odin Interface to begain the flashing process.
It will take about 10-15 minutes to complete the flashing process.
Finally, you just flash your Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U. If you have any queries or have any issues during the flashing then feel free and comment down here, or directly contact us.
Thank You, Have a great day dear!
Join Our Community to Grow Techforus.in
We want to cover all smartphones in the world, I just want to thank you for you are here. Really we are nothing without you. I don’t have any team and I am not a rich person. I am just a single person to maintain Techforus.in and droidforus.com. I need your support, no I don’t want money I just want to request you to join my community. This will encourage me to write amazing content.
|Facebook Page:||Follow the page|
|My Facebook Profile:||We can be friends|
|Instagram ID||Follow me|
|Tech for US Official YouTube Channel||SUBSCRIBE Me|
|About Me:||Know me|
Hi, my name is Md Moaj also known as Rehan, I am a professional blogger and a website designer. To be honest I love technology very much that’s why I created this blog. Here you find all kinds of solutions for Phones and Computers. Just contact me directly if you want to fix your gadget. Thank You, have a great day!