On this page, I provided the download links of Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware and drivers. Wait for 30 seconds for download links.
- A Computer with Windows Operating System
- USB data cable
- Internet Connection for downloading some flashing things
- Turn off real-time protection on windows defender before flashing the phone.
- And a Redmi Note 9 Pro
Steps to Flash Redmi Note 9 Pro:
Step 1: Download the Files
You need to download the required files for flashing, download these files for flash Redmi Note 9 Pro using Mi Flash Tool.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Fastboot Firmware
- Xiaomi USB Driver
- ADB and Fastboot driver
Step 3: Extract the Files
After downloading the files now you have to extract the compressed files, for extracting you can use winrar.exe, I recommend you disable real-time protection on Windows Defender.
Step 4: Install Drivers
This is the most important part of the flash Redmi Note 9 Pro because without drivers flashing will be failed. That is the main reason for you must have to install the Xiaomi USB drivers and ADB and Fastboot drivers perfectly.
Step 5: Install Mi Flash Tool
Now you have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your computer. Mi Flash Tool will help you to flash Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Go to the Download section above on this article and click on Go to Download Page, and download the Mi Flash Tool.
- After that extract the downloaded Mi Flash Tool.
- Then double click on XiaomiFlash.exe to install the program.
Step 5: Boot the phone into Fastboot mode
Now you have to boot the device into Fastboot mode for Flash Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Power off the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Press and Hold Power Key + Volume Down key together at the same time for a while, it will take you to the Fastboot mode.
Step 6: Connect the phone to the Computer
- Then connect the phone to the computer using a USB data cable.
- If you facing a driver that doesn’t recognize then you should install the Xiaomi USB driver again.
Step 7: Flash Redmi Note 9 Pro
Finally! We are at the last stage of flashing, don’t panic brother follow the rest of the article.
- Now search XiaoMiFlash.exe on start menu and run it.
- Then click on the select button and locate the Redmi Note 9 Pro Firmware to flash the phone.
- After selecting the firmware, now just click on Flash button to start the flasing.
It takes around 10-15 minutes to complete the flashing process