Hi, there my name is MD. MOAJ and welcome to Techforus.in, one-stop for all Android-related stuff. On this page, I will help you to Unlock Redmi Note 7 phone’s bootloader. Now just follow the whole tutorial for Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock.
Steps to Unlock Redmi Note 7(lavender) bootloader:
1. Enable Developer Mode on your Redmi Note 7: go to Setting > about the phone and tap the MIUI version 7 times. Well done you just enable Developer Mode.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking: to enable OEM Unlocking: go to Setting > Additional Setting > Developer Option > OEM Enable.
3. Now, Agree with the MI Unlock Status: Setting > Additional Setting > Developer Option> agree.
4. Now go to this site MI Unlock Site from your PC.
5. Then Click on Unlock Now.
6. Now Log in to your Mi account. (Login id must be logged in your phone). If you don’t have a Mi account then sign up to your phone then log in to the same id on your PC.
7. After login into your Mi account. Download and install Mi Unlock Tool and extract the file (Make sure that you installed the USB, ADB, and Fastboot drivers properly).
8. Now boot your Redmi Note 7 into fastboot mode: Power off your phone > press and hold volume down + power button at the same time for few seconds it automatically goes to fastboot mode. 9. Then, connect your device to the PC using a USB data cable.
10. Now go to Mi Unlock Tool’s extracted folder where you will find the program”MiFlashUnlock”.
11. Now double click on MiFlashUnlock to run the program.
12. After opening the program, click on the Unlock button on the MiflashUnlock’s program.