Hello, viewers what is up I hope everything is all right. Today I am here with a new tutorial. In this tutorial, I’m gonna show you how you can easily flash your LYF Jio Phone 41t.
Okay, let me talk about the LYF Jio Phone 41t. Jio Phone was launched middle of 2017. It’s run on KaiOS HTML5 based Firefox OS. This phone only supports 4G networks, not for 2G or 3G sim. By the way, Jio Phone only supports for Jio sim card. No other sim card will support this phone. The featured phone powered by 1.2Ghz dual-core SPRD 9820A/QC8905 Processor. LYF Jio Phone 41t comes with 512MB of RAM and 4GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB via a micro SD card.
Table of Contents
Advantage of Flashing Stock ROM on Jio Phone 41t
- Flashing the stock ROM will help you to remove all kinds of software related issues on Jio Phone 41t.
- After Flashing Stock ROM on Jio Phone 41t will repair your IMEI or null IMEI numbers.
- Solved network issues on Jio Phone 41t.
- Reboot or stuck on the loop problem solved after flash stock ROM on Jio Phone 41t.
- After flashing your Jio Phone 41t will help you to remove all kinds of lock on your phone.
- This ROM only for LYF Jio Phone 41t, do not try to flash other Jio Phone models.
- Your Phone should have at least 40-50 percentage of battery.
- And follow the instructions carefully.
- A Computer (Laptop/Desktop)
- A USB data cable
- An internet connection for download flash files.
- And an LYF Jio Phone 41t (☺️)
- At first, you have to download the LYF Jio Phone 41t flash file, Qualcomm USB drivers and SPD Flash Tool for flash the phone.
- After downloading you have to extract all of the files.
- Now you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver then install SPD Flash Tool. USB driver must be installed properly otherwise flashing is not gonna be happen.
- Now open “SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R2.9.9015″ folder after opening this folder you find “UpgradeDownload” double click on it to run this program.
- And now SPD Flash Tool will run on your PC.
- Now click load packed button and select the firmware with extension .pac at the end.
- Then you have to boot your Jio Phone into Boot key- To boot into the boot key- Remove your Jio Phone 41t phone’s battery and insert it> then, Press and Hold the star key button ( * ) and plug the USB cable to your phone at the same time.
- Now click on the “download button” to begin the flashing process.
- Now your Jio Phone 41t will start the flashing process.
- After completed your flashing successfully it will show passed on the progress bar.
Join our community.