Hello, dear welcome to Techforus.in-One Stop for All Android Related Stuff. Do you want to Install Arrow OS on Rdemi Note 8? You are in the right place because in this tutorial I will guide you to install Arrow OS on Note 8.
Arrow OS is the latest version of this ROM, it is powered by Android 11. This ROM added many features which are really impressive. Don’t panic dear, in this blog I will show you the whole method to install Arrow OS on Redmi Note 8.
Why do you need to Install Arrow OS on Rdemi Note 8? The answer is there are many things that you can’t do with your stock Android. That’s why you need to install Arrow OS on Redmi Note 8.
Arrow OS is based on the latest Android 11 R, personally, I like Android 11 for its amazing features. Well, I can talk about Android 11 later. Now I want to say about myself and my website. I hope you will read it.
My name is Md Moaj I am a professional full-time blogger, and web designer and I am also an SEO expert. Now I am doing B.sc Computer Science from Raiganj University. I am a middle-class boy with billions of dreams.
I like technology very much, and that is the main reason for creating this blog. Md Moaj also does many things on Android and Linux and also windows. When I was 11 years old I made a telescope by myself, I like to do mechanical things.
Ok, that is enough for my bio, I think you start to feel boring after reading my bio. Then I also want to talk a little bit about this blog.
Table of Contents
Install Arrow OS on Rdemi Note 8
You are now at Techforus.in our tag line is “One Stop for All Android Related Stuff.” Here you will find everything about Android phones like Custom ROM, TWRP, Orange FOX, ROOT, and many more.
That is a long intro about this blog, now I will help you to install Arrow OS on Redmi Note 8.
What is Stock ROM:
When you buy a brand new Android device, it comes equipped with a “Stock ROM,” also known as the “Stock Firmware”. This ROM is pre-installed on your smartphone and it comes with a much-unwanted application that we cannot able to uninstall.
Install Arrow OS on Redmi Note 8
Stock ROM comes with ads that we don’t like. Smartphone companies like Xiaomi, Techno, Vivo, and Oppo are using ads and adding many 3rd party apps which are completely useless. That’s why many Android users like custom ROM.
What is Custom ROM:
Custom ROM is a fully modified version, there are some features of the custom ROM that can be very helpful for you. Maybe you know that Android is open-source that’s mean, everyone can use this ROM and they can change the ROM according to their need, and you don’t need permission.
Difference between Stock ROM and Custom ROM:
|Stock ROM||Custom ROM|
|Stock ROM comes with Zero Bugs||Some custom ROM comes with zero bugs although they have some issues|
|It’s very secure, viruses and malware can’t attack easily.||Custom ROM is less secure than stock ROM|
|Stock ROM comes with many pre-installed apps which are totally useless. And you don’t have permission to uninstall them.||And Custom ROM comes with almost zero preinstalled apps and ads don’t appear here.|
|Banking apps like Google Pay, and Axis Bank app work here.||Banking apps like Google Pay, and Axis Bank app doesn’t work here.|
|You can’t change all settings||You can do anything that you want|
Redmi Note 8 Specification:
Disadvantages of Custom ROM:
- Its warranty will be completely void. (Get back your Redmi Note 8 warranty after root.)
- Some of the Custom ROMs are not very secure.
- May be harmful viruses and Malware Attacks.
- You will not receive OTA updates on Redmi Note 8 after unlocking.
- Chances of system break.
Benefits of Install Arrow OS on Redmi Note 8:
- You can do a lot of things after installing Custom ROM on Redmi Note 8.
- You can customize a lot of things.
- Device performance will be increased.
- Increase the GPU performance.
- Install Custom ROM.
- There have many rooted apps available that might help you to increase the device performance and cool new kinds of stuff.
Point to be noted:
- This Custom ROM is only for Redmi Note 8, so do not try it on other devices.
- Download all the required files.
- Charge the Redmi Note 8 at least 30% up.
- Back up your phone’s data, because after unlocked the device data will be deleted.
- Install Qualcomm USB drivers correctly. This is a very important step.
- Follow all the steps without a skip.
- If you find broken links then please comment down.
- A USB data cable.
- Internet connection for downloading required files.
- And a Redmi Note 8 device.
Download these files, we redirect you to another page. If you find broken links then comment down below, we will fix them.
Install Arrow OS on Redmi Note 8:
If you want to install Arrow OS on Redmi Note 8 then you have to do something which are.
- Bootloader Unlock:
A boot-loader is one type of program that loads the start the boot time task and processes of an operating system or the phone system. That means when a phone is powered up it takes some time to complete power up the phone in this time all essential programs start running. A boot loader primarily manages and executes the boot sequence of a Computer system or a Phone system.
If you want to install Arrow OS on your Redmi Note 8 then you must have to unlock the device bootloader. If you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader then I will guide you here.
2. Custom Recovery Mode:
If you want to install Arrow OS on your Redmi Note 8 then you must have to install Custom Recovery mode, TWRP, or Orange FOX. Stock Recovery does not allow you to install any kind of custom ROM.
Visit these links I wrote an article about that topic, which recovery mode do you want TWRP or Orange FOX.
If you installed custom Recovery then follow the rest of the tutorial.
Instructions to Install Arrow OS:
- Download: You have to download two files, one is Arrow OS custom ROM and another file is Gapps.
- Move: Then move those two files into an SD card, and insert the SD card into your Redmi Note 8.
- Boot the phone into TWRP: Now boot the phone into TWRP, power off your phone, and then Press and Hold Power Key+ Volume Up key together at the same time for 5 seconds then it will automatically boot into TWRP mode.
- Wipe data: Then tap on Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART Cache, System, and Data from the menu. Do not select Internal Storage. Now swipe right to wipe data.
- Flash the ROM: Then go back to the TWRP home screen, tap on INSTALL then go select SD card, navigate to the downloaded custom ROM and perform a right swipe to flash it.
- Flash Gapps: After flashing the ROM it’s time to flash Gapps from the SD card.
The process of flashing custom ROM and Gapps takes some time, wait for a minute and drink one cup of coffee. After successfully flashing, now reboot the phone.
It takes several minutes to boot the Redmi Note 8 for the first time only.
Install Arrow OS on Rdemi Note 8
Finally, you install a custom ROM on Redmi Note 8, that’s great. Now you can install another custom ROM this exact procedure needs for flashing every custom ROM. If you have any problem during flashing or need help then comment down below or directly contact us, we will reply As soon as possible.
Have a Great Day Dear! Thank You.
Join Our Community to Grow Techforus.in
We want to cover all smartphones globally, I just want to thank you for you are here. Really we are nothing without you. We have a team to maintain Techforus.in and droidforus.com. We need your support, no we don’t want money we just want to request you to join our community. This will encourage us to write amazing content.
|Facebook Page:||Follow the page|
|My Facebook Profile:||We can be friends|
|Instagram ID||Follow me|
|Tech for US Official YouTube Channel||SUBSCRIBE Me|
|About Me:||Know me|
Hey dear if you need any help or getting errors like the Download link is not working or files are missing then join our Telegram and text us there we have a team that will help you as soon as possible or you can mail us on this email id.
Hi, my name is Md Moaj also known as Rehan, I am a professional blogger and a website designer. To be honest I love technology very much that’s why I created this blog. Here you find all kinds of solutions for Phones and Computers. Just contact me directly if you want to fix your gadget. Thank You, have a great day!