Hello, dear Asus users Welcome to Techforus.in “One Stop for All Android Related Stuff.” Do you want to Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1? If yes then you are in the right place to learn how to download and Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. So stay with me and read this article carefully.
Hey dear, before going to the main topic I want to say about myself. My name is Sarafat Hussain Sardar, recently I finished my graduation from Gour Banga University. I love technology very much that is the reason for creating this blog.
On this website, you will find several types of videos like Flashing, Custom ROMs, Rooting, and many more. If you are interested in such types of topics then it is the ideal website for you, bookmark it.
Okay now I am going to help you to Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 without any kind of technical problems, so let’s begin our beautiful learning journey.
Table of Contents
Asus zenfone Max Pro M1 Specification:
Asus zenfone max pro m1 is one of the best gaming phones under budget. Full HD (2160×1080) IPS display and 4k resolution video recording features making more outstanding and unique this phone. Snapdragon SDM636 processor and 5000mah battery is giving long-time gaming and smooth gaming performance.
|Model||ZenFone Max Pro M1|
|Dimensions (mm)||159.00 x 76.00 x 8.64|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||5000|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Grey|
|Screen size (inches)||5.99”|
|Resolution||1080×2160 pixels(Full HD)|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||2000|
|Dedicated microSD slot||Yes|
|Rear camera||13-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.12-micron) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4, 1.12-micron)|
|Front camera||8-megapixel (f/2.0, 1.12-micron)|
|Operating system||Android 8.1 Oreo( Also support up to Android11)|
|Network||4G Volte,3G,2G (Supports 4G in India-Band 40)|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
All sensors in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 are Face unlock, Fingerprint Sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
What is Stock ROM:
When you buy a brand new Android device, it comes equipped with a “Stock ROM,” also known as the “Stock Firmware”. This ROM is pre-installed on your smartphone, and it comes with a much-unwanted application that we cannot uninstall.
Stock ROM comes with ads that we don’t like. Smartphone companies like Xiaomi, Techno, Vivo, and Oppo are using ads and adding many 3rd party apps which are entirely useless. That’s why many Android users like custom ROM.
What is Custom ROM:
Custom ROM is a fully modified version, and some features of the custom ROM can be beneficial for you. Maybe you know that Android is open-source. That means everyone can use this ROM, and they can change the ROM according to their need, and you don’t need permission.
Difference between Stock ROM and Custom ROM:
|Stock ROM||Custom ROM|
|Stock ROM comes with Zero Bugs.||Some custom ROM comes with zero bugs, although they have some issues.|
|It’s very secure; viruses and malware can’t attack quickly.||Custom ROM is less secure than stock ROM.|
|Stock ROM comes with many useless pre-installed apps. And you don’t have permission to uninstall them.||And Custom ROM comes with almost zero preinstalled apps, and ads don’t appear here.|
|Banking apps like Google Pay, and Axis Bank app work here.||Banking apps like Google Pay, and Axis Bank app doesn’t work here. (If play protect is not supported)|
|You can’t change all settings.||You can do anything that you want.|
Features of Arrow OS:
Arrow OS is an AOSP-based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, neat, and clean. ArrowOS developers added some useful features for users. They claim it is designed for smooth performance.
- Neat and clean design.
- Improved for gaming.
- Monthly security patch updates.
- Inspired by AOSP custom ROM.
- The battery performance is awesome.
- Speed up your device after installing the Arrow OS.
Official website of ArrowOS
This can be the best custom ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Disvantages of Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- When you unlock your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Bootloader to install max pro m1, its warranty will be entirely void. (Get back your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 warranty after root.)
- Some custom ROM is not very secure.
- It may be harmful viruses and Malware Attacks.
- You will not receive OTA updates on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 after unlocked.
- Chances of system break.
Benefits of Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- You can do many things after installing Custom ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- When you have Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, you can customize a lot of things.
- Device performance will increase.
- Increase the GPU performance if you Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Install Custom ROM.
- There are many rooted apps available that might help you improve the device performance and excellent new kinds of stuff.
Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Point to be noted:
- This Custom ROM is only for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and does not try on other devices.
- Download all the required files.
- Charge the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 at least 50% up.
- Take a backup of your Max Pro M1 data.
- Follow all the steps without a skip.
- If you find broken links, then please comment down.
Pre-Requisite Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- A working USB data cable.
- Internet connection for downloading required files.
- And an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device.
Download these files; we redirect you to another page. If you find broken links, then comment down below. We will fix them.
- Arrow OS
Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
If you want to install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, you have to do something.
- Bootloader Unlock:
A bootloader is one type of program that loads the boot time task and processes of an operating system or the phone system. When a phone power up, it takes some time. At this time, all essential programs start running. A boot loader primarily manages and executes the boot sequence of a Computer system or a Phone system.
If you want to install Arrow OS on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, you must unlock the device bootloader. If you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader then I will guide you here. Unlock Bootloader of Asus Zenfone Max Po M1
2. Custom Recovery Mode:
You must install Custom Recovery mode, TWRP, or Orange FOX, when you want to install Arrow OS on your Max Pro M1. Stock Recovery does not allow you to install any custom ROM.
If you installed custom Recovery, then follow the rest of the tutorial.
How to Install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- Download: You have to download two files: Arrow OS and another file Gapps.
- Move: Then move those two files into an SD card, and insert the SD card into your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Boot the phone into TWRP: Now boot the phone into TWRP, power your phone, and then Press and Hold Power Key+ Volume Up key together at the same time for 5 seconds, then it will automatically boot into TWRP mode.
- Wipe data: Then tap on Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART Cache, System, and Data from the menu. Do not select Internal Storage. Now swipe right to wipe data.
- Flash the ROM: Then, go back to the TWRP home screen, tap on INSTALL, select the SD card that navigates to the downloaded custom ROM, and perform a right swipe to flash it.
- Flash Gapps: After flashing the ROM, it’s time to flash Gapps from the SD card.
The process of flashing custom ROM and Gapps takes some time; wait for a minute and drink one cup of coffee. After successfully flashing, now reboot the phone.
It takes several minutes to boot the Asus Zenofone Max Pro M1 for the first time only. Want to Go Back Stock Android Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Stock Firmware
So we successfully install Arrow OS in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1; that’s great. Now you can install another custom ROM this exact procedure needs for flashing every custom ROM. If you have any problem during flashing or need help, then comment down below or directly contact us through our Telegram Channel, we will reply As soon as possible.
Have a Great Day, Dear! Thank You.
Telegram Link: https://t.me/theatscore