Making of a bootable pen drive is very simple, but if you don’t have any idea about computer and gadgets then it’s very hard for anyone. To create a bootable pen drive follow some steps.
Step 1: Create a Bootable USB Drive
- There are many ways to making a bootable USB drive, Power ISO one of them. Power ISO is a windows software which helps us to create a bootable USB drive.
- 1st you need to download Power ISO software.
- Insert a USB drive which may be pen drive, card reader or another flash drive.
- Now run power iso.
- Choose the menu “Tools > create a bootable USB drive…”. After click on “create a bootable USB drive” if you are using windows vista or above operating system, you need Administration Permission to continue
- After administration permission, you need to select the source file that means .iso file or .img file
- Now choose the destination USB drive, make sure that you need to select proper drive latter that means which drive latter is your USB drive. Don’t select other latter it formats your selected drive.
- Choose the proper writing method. “USB-HDD” is recommended.
- Click the start button to start creating bootable USB drive.
If no errors occurred that means everything ok.