Hi, there welcome to Techforus.in-One Stop for All Android Related Stuff. In this tutorial, I will help you to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7. Yes, right here I am going to explain the easiest way to Unlock Redmi Note 7 Bootloader.
Before unlocking the Redmi Note 7 Bootloader, you must have to do something, I will discuss them below. You can do a lot of things after Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7. Before going deep down I want to introduce myself.
My name is Md. Moaj, I am a professional YouTuber and full-time Blogger. Now I am doing B.sc in Computer Science at Raiganj University. I like technology very much, and that is the main reason for creating this blog. Md Moaj also does many things on Android and Linux, and also windows. When I was 11 years old, I made a telescope, and I like to do mechanical things.
Okay, that’s enough for my introduction. Now I am going to help you to Unlock the Bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
What is a boot-loader?
A boot-loader is one type of program that loads the start the boot time task and processes of an operating system or the phone system. That means when a phone is powered up it takes some time to complete power up the phone in this time all essential programs start running. A boot loader primarily manages and executes the boot sequence of a Computer system or a Phone system.
In thsi webstie you can find everything about android phone and Redmi Note 7 also, here you can find Stock ROM, Custom ROM, Bootloader Unlock, Rooting, Custom ROM installation, etc.
Advantages of Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7:
- Unlocked phone users get Super access to the phone after unlocking the bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
- You can install TWRP recovery mode after unlocking the Redmi Note 7 bootloader.
- You can root your Redmi Note 7.
- Able to increase device performance.
- You can change boot animation after unlock and rooting the max pro m1.
- Increase the GPU performance.
- Install Custom ROM.
- Uninstall unwanted System apps.
The disadvantage of Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7:
- The warranty will be void.
- The device security system will damage.
- Increase the chances of harmful viruses and Malware Attacks.
- You will not receive OTA updates on Redmi Note 7 after unlocking the phone bootloader.
If you don’t care about the disadvantages, then continue to the post.
You may also like:
Keep in Mind:
- This tutorial is only for Redmi Note 7.
- Charge your phone at least 35% up.
- Take a full backup of the phone.
- Must have to install the USB drivers correctly.
- Must have to install ADB and Fastboot driver.
- And the main thing is, you must have to follow all the steps and do not try to skip one of them.
- You need a computer with the Windows operating system.
- Need a working USB data cable.
- Internet connection for downloading the required files.
- And obviously a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
Download these files, we redirect you to another page. If you find broken links then comment down below, we will fix them as soon as possible.
- Xiaomi USB Driver
- ADB and Fastboot driver
- Xiaomi Mi Unlocks Tool
This process is intended for advanced users. A wrong move can damage your phone. That’s why we request you to follow all the steps and skip one of them. Thank You
Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7:
Now I am going to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7, follow the all steps, and don’t skip any of those.
Step 1: Download the Files:
Before starting the Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7, you must have to download the required files. You have to download the Xiaomi USB drivers, ADB & Fastboot driver, and Mi Unlock Tool. You can download the files from the download section.
Step 2: Extract the Files:
Now you have to extract the downloaded files, you can extract the files using the winrar.exe tool. I recommend you disable real-time protection on windows defender cause sometimes it defender deletes vital files.
Step 3: Install:
After that, you must have to install the Xiaomi USB driver, ADB and Fastboot driver, and Mi Unlock Tool.
- Xiaomi USB driver
- ADB and Fastboot driver
- Mi Unlock Tool
Step 4: Create a MI Account:
You can skip this step if you have already MI Account, if you don’t then follow this step to Unlock the Bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
- Go to phone settings, then Mi account.
- Create a Mi cloud account with a phone number that is on the phone.
- First tap Sign in using the SMS button.
- Then, enter a phone number and press the next button.
- Verification SMS will enter the verification code in the correct field and log in the process will end with success.
- In the new screen, tap continues button to back to the main Mi Account menu.
- After that go to Account security and add a password to the account to can log in to it on the computer.
Step 5: Enable USB Debugging:
After successfully creating the MI account, now you have to enable the USB Debugging option on the phone Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
- At first, go to Settings.
- And then go to about the phone.
- Now tap on the MIUI version 7 times.
- Then step back to the Settings.
- After that go to the Additional Settings.
- There you find the Developer Option tap on it.
- Now just toggle right on the USB Debugging option
Step 6: Enable OEM:
After access, the Developer mode is time for enabling the OEM: go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options and swipe right on the OEM option to enable.
Step 6: MI Unlock Status:
Then you have to agree on MI Unlock Status.
- Go to Setting.
- Then Additional Setting.
- After that go to Developer Option.
- Scroll down and select MI Unlock Status.
- Agree with it.
Step 7: Fastboot Mode:
Now you must have to boot your phone into Fastboot mode to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
- Power off your Redmi Note 7.
- Then Press and Hold Volume down + Power button at the same time for a while.
- After a few seconds later it will boot into Fastboot Mode.
Step 8: Connect the Phone
- Now connect the phone to the computer to unlock the bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
Step 8: Unlock Redmi Note 7:
Now we are going to unlock the Redmi Note 7 Bootloader. Follow the rest of the steps to unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
- Open software miflash_unlock on the computer (Run as Administrator)
- Then press the Agree button to go next menu.
- After that enter your login details(phone number and password)
- Now Press the Unlock button to start the bootloader unlock process, a new menu will pop up wait 5 seconds and press Unlock anyway button to confirm the operation.
After completing the process, turn on your phone. Congratulation you just Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
Congratulation! You unlock your Redmi Note 7 phone bootloader. On this website, you will find all of Redmi Note 7 things like flashing, custom ROMs root, etc. If you have any questions or facing failure during the unlocking process then comment down below, we will answer you as soon as possible.
Join Our Community to Grow Techforus.in
We want to cover all smartphones globally, I just want to thank you for you are here. Really we are nothing without you. I don’t have a team and I am not a rich person. I am just a single person to maintain Techforus.in and droidforus.com. I need your support, no I don’t want money I just want to request you to join my community. This will encourage me to write amazing content.
|Facebook Page:||Follow the page|
|My Facebook Profile:||We can be friends|
|Telegram Channel||Join here|
|Instagram ID||Follow me|
|Tech for US Official YouTube Channel||SUBSCRIBE Me|
|About Me:||Know me|
Hi, my name is Md Moaj also known as Rehan, I am a professional blogger and a website designer. To be honest I love technology very much that’s why I created this blog. Here you find all kinds of solutions for Phones and Computers. Just contact me directly if you want to fix your gadget. Thank You, have a great day!